HIV Anxiety Support User Group
very much worried :(
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1227 members

very much worried :(

i had protected sex with a prostituted .i.e protected vaginal intercourse which lasted for a min. the very next day i got fever.and after 1.5 week i developed shingles. at 2 weeks i tested for hiv by p24 antigen test which came negative.i am very worried and now its 1 month. the doc told me u can be conclusive of ur result only at 3 months.i seriously can concentrate on anything.and my exams are coming up. feel like suiciding
1 Comment
You never had a risk of HIV, protected sex is just that. Relax.
JGF25 When you can get to the "WH... Comment
Aug 15
erb024 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 14
RubyWitch Life shrinks or expands in ... Comment
Aug 14