Heart Disease Expert Forum
Chest Pain Hurts to the touch

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Chest Pain Hurts to the touch
Im a 21 year old male i had a sudden pain in my chest i remember having it before but it usually goes away but its right under my collarbone i just guess it would be gas i think it still hurt because i been pressing to see if it still hurts the spot doesnt feel like a sharp pain dosent hurt when i breath or move just hurts when i press it i think its just sore i googled and the only thing sounds the same as what i described was Angina but i dont think i have that im not really sure
Although it is impossible to make a diagnosis over the internet, given your age and description of symptoms, it would be very unusual for your chest pain to be from a cardiac etiology. Angina (or chest pain that is a result from coronary ischemia) usually is a substernal pressure that is associated with shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, sweating, and/or neck/jaw/arm pain. It is usually not reproducible to touch and does not often have a pleuritic component (worsening with deep breathing). Other causes of chest pain include problems related to the lung, GI, or musculoskeletal system. I would not be too concerned, but if your symptoms persist, I would suggest you see a licensed physician for further evaluation.