Heart Disease Expert Forum
Chest Pain Hurts to the touch
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest Pain Hurts to the touch

Im a 21 year old male i had a sudden pain in my chest i remember having it before but it usually goes away but its right under my collarbone i just guess it would be gas i think it still hurt because i been pressing to see if it still hurts the spot doesnt feel like a sharp pain dosent hurt when i breath or move just hurts when i press it i think its just sore i googled and the only thing sounds the same as what i described was Angina but i dont think i have that im not really sure
Related Discussions
1687176_tn?1321401609
Although it is impossible to make a diagnosis over the internet, given your age and description of symptoms, it would be very unusual for your chest pain to be from a cardiac etiology. Angina (or chest pain that is a result from coronary ischemia) usually is a substernal pressure that is associated with shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, sweating, and/or neck/jaw/arm pain. It is usually not reproducible to touch and does not often have a pleuritic component (worsening with deep breathing). Other causes of chest pain include problems related to the lung, GI, or musculoskeletal system. I would not be too concerned, but if your symptoms persist, I would suggest you see a licensed physician for further evaluation.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank