Heart Disease Expert Forum
Re: Pvc's & Exercise
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

Re: Pvc's & Exercise

Posted By Andy Ames on August 08, 1999 at 11:38:02
This is the second time I've posted here,it is a great site to have on the web.I use it a lot.
This time I am asking about multiple pvc's and exercise.Last year,I noticed that my pvc's had changed.They were now happening at an increased heart rate,rather than a slower one.When I worked out vigorously,I was getting  and still am, strings of pvc's together.They feel like they are right after one another.When playing tennis,they make me catch my breath and slow down.Very disturbing.No chest pain ,shortness of breath or the like,just many pvc's and hard ones.I have since had 2 holter monitors,echo's,ultrasounds,and one stress test a year ago,but not this year.also ekg's.All normal with benign pvc's and pac's.They tell me they are stress related because of the amount of stress I have had.(A great deal ) Should I get another stress test? What about those pvc's all strung together,back to back?I am off of coffee,alcohol and don't smoke. This seems to have no effect. I like to be physically active but this is getting me down.I fear that my heart will go out of rythum and stop. Any suggestions please?   Thanks