Hemorrhoids Community
What finally worked for me!
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What finally worked for me!

In 38 years of life and two pregnancies, I never had hemorrhoids. But we went to Mexico last summer and when we got home, I got very sick. The diarrhea was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I've been plagued with internal hemorrhoids ever since. They just never get a chance to fully heal. I've tried a lot of different treatments - Prep H, tea tree oil, witch hazel, coconut oil, etc. But what seems to help better than anything else is zinc oxide diaper rash cream (Butt Paste is one name brand but I bought the generic at Walgreens). There are different amounts but I bought the highest percentage I could find which was 40%. The relief is immediate. I have had fewer flare ups and every time I do have one, I use this and feel better right away. After 9 months of pain, I'm so happy to finally have relief!
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi and welcome. Thanks for the info!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979