Hemorrhoids Community
hemorrhoid at MEPS
About This Community:

Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hemorrhoid at MEPS

I plan to join the military very soon and came across what i assume is a hemorrhoid. i have noticed it about 2 months ago thinking it was just loose skin from constipation and straining. i have read up on a bunch of information about it and still question if it is a hemorrhoid or not. i do not experience any bleeding or pain whatsoever, i have applied preparation H as a caution. i do not drink nor smoke, and i also have increased the fiber in my diet. i will be seeing a doctor soon once my insurance kicks in. do you think this condition is a disqualifier for the military?
Related Discussions
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You cannot be disqualified on the basis of a hemorrhoid. However, it may or may not be one. Without examining the lump, it is difficult to comment what it is. Here is a list of possibilities of what it could be. The lump could be a prolapsed hemorrhoid, a skin tag, a benign rectal tumor, a rectal polyp, a rectal abscess, genital wart or a hematoma. Please consult your doctor for confirmed diagnosis.
If it a prolapsed hemorrhoid
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank