HBsAg (Hepatitis B)
We found HBsAG Positve reactive my wife at the time of my first daughter delivery time(Jan, 2007). After we (Dec, 2007) consulted Liver Specialist and he tested all tests.
After he told HbsAG positive and no effected liver for your wife.
Recently (July, 2010) I saw in Net, some medicines having for change positive to negetive. Today I went to doctor and his done some tests. After he told, liver conditions is OK, but positive. I have asked to Doctor for any remedy is there for negetive, he told me chances is low. And he is written another test and it will take (test cost Rs.5000/- to 6000/-) one week after taking the blood sample. And if it will come negetive, no problem and also not necessary for using medicines.

Please tell me what is test and any medicines is there for cure.  
No cure for HBV. The test to go for are HbeAg and HBV DNA. if HBeAg neg and DNA undetectable then no need for treatment. Just monitor every six months. Also, if fibroscan is available , get that done too.