Hep B risk
I have three exposures withing the last 18mth that im concerned about.

1st exposure approx 18mth ago, i visited a sex worker in a massage parlour,  we did not engage in any intercourse other than she gave me  a handjob without a condom, she spat saliva onto the head of my penis for lubrication i can recall if also prior to this she had fingered herself in the vagina and anus and may have used the same hand on my penis.  unsure of the sex worker status ie hiv hep b etc

2nd exposure i visited a escort during this encounter she massaged me and used her finger to stimulate my anus she had inserted her finger in upto about the knuckle, after a while she then used her knuckle to stimulate my anus which felt part way in, she did not finger herself she then gave me a handjob with the same hand, i dont recall noticing any bleeding from her fingers or cuts and i didnt recall any rectal bleeding from myself but could have gone unoticed, i do not know the status of the escort lady.  roughly about 4 to 8mths ago

3rd exposure with a sex worker in a massage parlour, i dont recall her fingering herself, but at one point i was bent over and felt her vagina touch my anus a couple of times,  during this encounter i received a handjob without a condom, i do not know the status of the sex worker roughly about over 4mths ago

my question is is it likely i could have contracted hepatitis b,, i have had a test for hiv negative, ghonorrhea and chlamydia negative,  but im currently being tested for Hep B and syphillis

the reason why im so worried is i had been diagnosed with a uti last week which has now cleared with trimethoprim taking for 7days, but ive read so much that i fear i may have contracted hep b from one or more of these exposures , i had all the symptoms of a uti  which are all virtually cleared but it made me think of my past exposures and the worry had made me focus on my genitals and fealing tired and fatigued thinking twinges and aches are somehow related to past exposure.

I would be grateful for your expertise and feedback.

kind regards
scorthal
Hi, hepatitis B can spread through sexual encounters, if there has been mixing of blood or body fluids. You can get yourself tested to know the exact status. Also, there is vaccination for hepatitis B, please have yourself vaccinated. Regards.