Hepatitis B Community
Hep-B vaccination question about titer results

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

I'm training to be an EMT and can't start clinicals until I have proof of immunity to Hep-B. If I have to get the whole series then there's a chance that it'll take 6 months before I can start my clinicals and I'd rather get started in about 2-3 months when I finish up my coursework.
Due to a gap in my shot records, I've had to get a Hep-B titer to try to determine my immunity status. And the results are that my surface anti-body level is at 0.67, which is inconsistent with immunity (since 0.00-0.99 is inconsistent with immunity).
So, my question is: are these results indicative of prior immunity, in which case I may merely require a booster and a follow-up titer, or am I reading too much into the proximity of the numbers 0.67 and 1.00? Additionally, would it be a safer bet to just start the series, get the first two shots, and get a titer 3 weeks after the second? (I've heard that as many as 80% of people seroconvert after the first two shots anyway).
keeping injecting vaccine until hbsab rise to 250miu/ml or at least 10miu/ml you can do it monthly

a low percentage of people has no response to vaccine due to immune system depression, vit d3 and vit c may help.if you fail vaccine even in this case zadaxin+hbv vaccine my achieve a fast and full response