Hepatitis B contraction?
I live in the philippines and i am 16 years of age.
10 years ago i recieved 1 Hep B vaccine shot, and did not completely the remaining two shots.
52 hours ago, i had unprotected oral sex with two females, one around her 20s and one in her 30s/40s.
I am an idiot, and i regret what i have done.
At this time, i had a small cut on my frenulum.
Can Hepatitis B be transmitted through this small cut? with saliva?
I am really worried.. is there a high chance for me to contract Hepatitis B?
Should i go for a test 1 month post-exposure, or should i go with the hepatitis B immune globulin shot along with a Hep B vaccine shot?
Please and thank you.. it's really been worrying me, getting on my nerves, i've been losing sleep a lot because of this, and i feel that i need to make a decision now with the HBIG because it is through 2 weeks after exposure...
Thank you again..
yes definitely

also check hbsag nad hbsab because in philippins you might have get hbv at birth or other ways before 1 vaccine shot, it is one of the countries wih higest hbv in the world