Hepatitis B Community
Just need some tips/advice

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Just need some tips/advice

Since Ive been diagnosed with hepb and started using viread I loss the body mass I use to have and feel alot weaker. I feel like it hurts to lift stuff i use to lift and if I bump a wall with my shoulder or something it hurts more then it use too. I also feel like I cant do the physical work I use to be able to do. Do you guys have any tips r advice on anything I can take or eat or do to make me feel more energized? I feel like I cant lift weights or anything too physical..
AFAIK it is one of the effects of taking antivirals/ nucs and you will simply have to monitor your bloodwork and live through it