The mind
Hi everyone. I know we usually discuss different treatments, drugs etc on here & I totally respect and appreciate  that.

But I just wanted to get some opinions on how important the mind is in terms of recovering and healing from Chronic Hep B.

As we have all heard of research on the placebo effect on many illness's and no one really can truly measure the power of the mind body relationship.

My question is this does a positive attitude affect the recovery and healing from Chronic Hep B?

1
1. Yes definitely

1
2. Yes Some What

0
3. Yes Minimal

0
4. No none what so ever
Hi, scientific studies have not been done to show the effects of a positive attitude on hepatitis B outcomes. However, studies have shown that better disease related knowledge is important to have positive attitude and that will bring the good practices which will prevent the further spread of hepatitis b infection. Regards.