Hepatitis B Community
hbv transmission risk
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hbv transmission risk

Hi everyone,

Before 36 hours I was at a stipt club. I got a dance with a stripper. She scratched me a lot on my back, I saw some little blood on my shirt. My concern is whether there was some vaginal fluid at her nails or whether she has done the same to other men in the club so maybe there was some little blood at her nails. I didn't notice anything so we talk about tiny quantities. I am 26 and I was vaccinated with all 3 doses of the hep b vaccine 19 years ago.
What do you believe about my risk? And what should I do? And what about hiv and hcv?
I would appreciate any info!
Hi there,
Since you have already been vaccinated against hepatitis B the chances of acquiring he infection through nail scratching are very less.HCV is transmitted when infected blood directly enters another person’s bloodstream through semen and genital fluids. There is no risk from the situation you're mentioning about .For HIV to spread HIV+ body fluid should come in contact. If you are not sure, please consult a doctor and get checked.
Hope this helps!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hepatitis B Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank