Hepatitis B Community
liver inflammation connected with diabetes2 development

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Hepatitis B. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hepatitis B, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.

http://www.corriere.it/salute/cardiologia/13_febbraio_11/diabete-fegato-scoperta_ca0b23e0-7441-11e2-b945-c75ed2830f7b.shtml

you have to translate by chrome since i ve just found it in italian.it says they studied groups of european population for 20years and a citokine responsable for liver inflammation induces diabetes 2 because same receptors for it are present in pancreas and is also responsable of cardivascular and inflammatory diseases in general.

all this is not due to hbv but to processed food and diet in general, the study followed normal people not hbvers
Hi this is interesting.  When I treated the second time for HCV I made sure I watched my sugar