vit D level>32ng/ml and trials
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01083251

i think it is good to keep an eye on this trial and especially on vit D level to stay higher than 32ng/ml since even if it doesn t work it will make no harm

this cannot prove anything because there are too many variables but:
when i was taking supplements of vit d 4000iu or more daily the response to entecavir 0,5mg and ntazoxanide 1,5-2g daily was a decrease of hbsag about 2500iu/ml in one month

now i am not taking vitamin D anymore because it made my creatinine rise but response to entecavir+ntz is lowering of hbsag level of 2600iu/ml in 3 months

i could never reach high levels of vit D but i could get to higher levels between 28-47ng/ml, now i just take a little daily sun to increase it, not supplements

again no conclusions can be made and this is just an obervation

forgot that hepatitistechnologies protocol has 800iu vit d3 daily, but i guess that will have almost no impact on vit d level in my case, too low level and took protocol only 3 weeks november and restarted now in jan, anyway i will recheck vit d level and see if hbsag decrease goes faster

when i had the biggest decrease of hbsag in april 2010 vit d was at my highest level 47ng/ml and 30ng/ml in june when again hbsag level was decreasing faster