doctors visit today
I went to see the doctor today and he talked me into staying. sometimes I just need to hear it over and over and over again. And over again. :) I am going to do it. The odds are in my favor if I continue with my treatment and I am very blessed and grateful for that. Before treatment I braced myself for hard days but when its actually happenening it ***** worse than you could ever prepare for it. Im trying not let my days "feel" like they are entirely surrounded by my medication. Go with the flow if you will.

I am genotype 1 , treatment for 48 weeks. Today I am 15 weeks into my treatment. UND by week 12. My viral load was about 1.5 million or so before I started the therapy. Begining stages of fibrosis. Age 24. I think I had it since 2005. I would like to hear more about all of you. You are so wonderful and I am so exited that I found this website. Thank you all.
Hey, good for you, you hung in there.  You really are not alone in feeling that way.  I think we all question along the way how long we can make it, yet most of us do.  I think for me it was always just the duration.  Counting your life in weeks of treatment. Boxes of interferon.  My husband actually made me a chart and each week we checked it off.  It helped as i went along to see how far I made it.
I think too the medicine makes you kind of obsessive about the whole experience.  Keeping track of your side effects, your lab results, Dr's appts, refills, blood tests!  It is really hard to not be consumed by it all, but I think trying to do what you can , when you can helps.  We need to get out of the house, socialize if possible to "try to get out of ourselves".  Even if for just a little while.
At least it helped me a bit because honestly, I could have stayed on my bed for the entire 48 weeks!
I found out I had HCV when I was 25 (Geno 1).  I waited about 17 years to treat!  I was afraid, in denial and also wanted to have a family first. Really though, even though it was really hard, I still don't think it was as bad as I imagined. As I guess I can say that because I made it through.  And so will you. One day you will be finished and it's the best thing in the world to know you gave it your all.
I finished tx in march, have to wait until Sep to find out if I am SVR. I went UND by week 12 but I think it was week 8, can"t remember.
Take it easy.  You are not alone and we all get it. But there is and end to it and you will make it!
Take care, and I hope you will feel better.
Vicky