Herpes Community
Above my upper lip I have small red bumps that won't go away.

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

I have these small red bumps above my upper Lip area. Far away it looks like acne. I recently got them. It started out with just one but then two more came out. I tried to popped them but it would just bleed and get worse instead of just going away. When you get close enough to look at them it has like little white dots in it. It reminds me of a wart but idk if I should see a doctor to remove them or go to a pregnancy clinic to see if it is something worse. I'm very self conscious of them and I just want to find out what it is so I can get rid of them asap. Please help me. Thanks.
First off stop picking at this.  Obviously you are making them worse.

These aren't likely to be due to herpes. definitely if they've been there more than a week or two and aren't getting better it's time to be seen and find out what is going on.  This isn't a pregnancy issue so no need for a pregnancy clinic.

grace