Herpes Community
Above my upper lip I have small red bumps that won't go away.
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Above my upper lip I have small red bumps that won't go away.

I have these small red bumps above my upper Lip area. Far away it looks like acne. I recently got them. It started out with just one but then two more came out. I tried to popped them but it would just bleed and get worse instead of just going away. When you get close enough to look at them it has like little white dots in it. It reminds me of a wart but idk if I should see a doctor to remove them or go to a pregnancy clinic to see if it is something worse. I'm very self conscious of them and I just want to find out what it is so I can get rid of them asap. Please help me. Thanks.