Aa
A
A
Close

Herpes Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

41 - 60 (of 42004) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Would anyone be able to give me advice please? I had a sexual encounter with 2 months ago and I took a igg blood test after 6 weeks. The test came back negative for type 1 and 2. Would I need to do another test at a later date to make su...
  Posted
To sum it up I got a yearly std test two weeks ago and I got told I was good to go everything normal. Hsv 1 and hsv 2 included. Then get a call back two days ago saying my results were inconclusive for hsv. But I went in for a re take an...
  Posted
Hi, about a month ago I received PROTECTED oral sex from a woman. No skin touched but I've read that you can still get herpes from saliva. About 2 days after I felt my skin on my thighs, around my penis, and pubic area, and around my Anu...
  Posted
Hey everybody, I'm a 23 y\o male. I've been really paranoid lately about a single encounter I had about 7 weeks ago. I went out and brought a girl home who told me she was positive for genital herpes (hsv2 I believe), as well as had outb...
  Posted
Hello! Yesterday I saw my girlfriend (who has shown no symptoms of anything), we did a lot of rubbing and such (didnt have sex), but she then laid on top of me for 10 mins with her knee right ploughing onto my penis. It hurt quite alot,...
  Posted
Hello! Today I noticed a red little mark on penis shaft today, it doesn't itch not does it hurt. It doesn't look like so far to have pus on it, but I just found it today. I have no rashes in this area, and it's just this. It's near t...
  Posted
Has anybody had a high value than a low one. I was diagnosed a year and half ago. Hsv1 always been positive so I'm not worried about that.However, HSV2 values are as follows first test was 2.9, second test 3.2, third test 3.1, last test ...
  Posted
On march 16th I had an encounter with a lady in which we engaged in Frottage(rubbing my penis on her vagina/clitoris). About 30 mins after this I took a shower and used soap to clean the outside and inside of my penis. About ten mins aft...
  Posted
The Doctor swabbed my lesion and was confirmed as HSV2 is it possible that, that may have been wrong and instead been folliculitis or something else? If for example I did a blood test in 8 months and it appeared negative what would tha...
  Posted
Just found out my ex and me have herpes, we want to know a couple things about it. The first is can we have sex with condoms if we both already have herpes. Can we still have oral sex with getting oral herpes, we only have HSV2,with no...
  Posted
Hi guys, About 15 months ago, I autoinnoculated myself. The herpes I had since 7 years ago spread to my mouth and then I suppose to my face, finally to my anus as it keeps itching constantly. I managed to keep the spreading of the r...
  Posted
Hi 2 months back visited massage parlour for body massage. Received hand job. She was fully clothed. I didn't even touch her. My worries are 1. Is it possible to get herpes or other STD 2. Tested after 1 month of encounter Igm 0.6...
  Posted
24 days ago I went for a nude massage, there was no sex or oral sex just the lady touching me. Around 10 days ago I develop some sort of rash in my inner thighs. I went to see a doctor and he recommended a cream. He said it was cause by ...
  Posted
Ok so my bf has herpes and we are trying to get thru it and he wnts to marry me and have kids but im really scared because i dont wnt to catch it or my kids so i wanted to kno if he take his meds everyday can we have a baby normally as i...
  Posted
I know cold sores usually appear on the outer parts of the mouth, but it's possible that they could still appear on the tongue. Does this look like herpes/cold sore? The sores do not hurt unless I bite or touch them with my teeth. They'v...
  Posted
Hello to all that read this. (Sorry for the TMI in advance) This morning I woke up with an excruciating blister on my right butt cheek. I used a mirror to see what it looks like and it's a medium-sized blister going in a straight ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1 in 2005 by swab of a lesion during a primary outbreak. I have been totally monogamous and I am sure I got it from oral sex from my wife. I had virtually no significant recurrence until a beach trip wi...
  Posted
Hey I've posted a few times on here recently and I just wanted to first say thanks to everyone on here! If you haven't seen my other posts I'll make it quick, 9 weeks ago protected vaginal in protected oral with hsv2 postive woman. Teste...
  Posted
can you get HSV 1&2 just by oral sex and kissing? I am curious how it is transmitted. i believe that there must be a direct contact with a sore for me to get it right? PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW :(
  Posted
Hello! I'm quite scared as you can guess with me reaching out to a forum. The last time I had sex, it was protected and back in February. No issues until now. I started my period as usual, and on the last day removing my tampon, a...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
Fleetwood20
Blank