Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 45074) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had blood drawn about 3 weeks ago to test for STI's and just got the results (I last had sex about 3 weeks prior to blood being drawn)....
25 answers
20793147 tn?1508373229
I am a 19 year old college student and in August of this year I had sex with a guy on probably 3 different occassions unprotected. I don'...
2 answers
I found out I was exposed to HSV-2 by my partner who had a recent outbreak. I went to my Dr. and was given a blood test, I was ONLY giv...
2 answers | 1 comment
A friend of mine with herpes came on to me yesterday and started making out with me out of no where. I stopped it as soon as I could, but...
1 answer | 1 comment
I was tested and everything comes back negative but HSV 1 came back positive with the result of 45.40 and i am having a UTI what should i...
2 answers | 3 comments
  CurfewX,    kayroyyk,    feelingundone ,    kayroyyk,    feelingundone
So one day I noticed a few bumps around my vagina and I still had sex with my boyfriend. Later that day the bumps actually got worse so...
3 answers
  feelingundone ,    Bovncer,    feelingundone
Hello, So I am 22 years old male in the US, and I had a protected condom sex with a prostitute. it was mostly oral but she spat on my gro...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hi...I am VERY Confused. Years ago I went to a dermatologist who told me that the breakout I had on my mouth was a herpes lesion and...
10 answers | 1 comment
So I have always got routine STD checks. I’ve been with the same partner for almost 5 years. The office called me to tell me the doc want...
3 answers | 2 comments
  feelingundone ,    Treelver,    feelingundone ,    Treelver,    feelingundone
Got test results but not sure what it means
1 answer
I had an encounter with a CSW on 8.22 and am worried about the possibility of a genital herpes infection or other STD. We mutually master...
1 answer
Let me start from beginnng.my ex had hsv1.and we had sex couple times unprotected.she assumed that she didn’t have outbreaks.i had my her...
10 answers | 2 comments
  Tylerjohn17,    feelingundone ,    Tylerjohn17,    feelingundone ,    Tylerjohn17
I had unprotected sex with a girl on tinder 8 months ago. I know this is a huge mistake and I am stupid for doing so! I don't have any ...
1 answer
Hi there. I have a protected encouter with a stranger in Feb. And that is the beginning of my blood test about the HSV. First of all ,th...
6 answers | 5 comments
Quick about me: I am a 44 y/o male who is a bit promiscuous, but I am generally safe (nothing but HPV in 25+ years of fooling around). Re...
2 answers
  Matthew73,    Matthew73
Morning, I wonder if someone could give me some advice. Back in June I was tested for a number of things (general check up) and the ...
2 answers | 2 comments
So i have a question about combined testing. In my country there is no type specific test. So i have to rely on combined test as it is ex...
1 answer
Hello guys! On September 24th I hooked up with this guy. We had protected vaginal sex, but unprotected oral. That following weekend I st...
2 answers | 2 comments
Ok so I had sex with a couple of girls and I started to notice this This uncomfortable feeling by my penis but nothing to bad when I th...
1 answer
IGG came back negative after 6 weeks. Is it ok to be with a new partner?
2 answers | 1 comment
A
A
Herpes Community Resources