Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 43341) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So about a month ago I discovered that I had resolve pain on the left side and pain on the tip of my penis. After the change of type of u...
3 answers |
Hi, Two months ago i had casual encounter with condom. 10 days later got std test, all negative but herpes, igg hsv1 positive value at ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
Main problem: Vaginal itching of 4 weeks duration following Acyclovir treatment of a positive Herpes (HSV) culture test. Tests for UTI, ...
11 answers |
If I had 2 unprotected oral sex instances with a girl that I didn't know her sexual background, and I didn't show any symptoms for a mont...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I haven't been active for almost a year and six months ... I had some discomfort so I look and I seen a lesion in my on the left side on ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Thank you for this fantastic resource. In March I had sores come up around my anus after letting a male partner lick my anus. I dis...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I recently was having pain only when wiping after I pee so I brought it up to my dr and so she performed a pap and sent me down for a...
5 answers |
As I was showering a few days ago, I noticed a tiny bump (single) on my penis shaft (maybe less than 1mm in size located in the middle-un...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Hello. About five weeks ago I wound up having unprotected sex with a close friend, and after she was tested for STD's only to come back p...
8 answers | 16 comments |
hey,Doc i been semi freaked out lately after an unprotected encounter with a girl ive known from college, well sometime aroumd october 25...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am a gay male who has received unprotected oral sex from a random guy. It was a mistake I realize this . This was three days ago. I fre...
1 answer | 3 comments |
31 days ago I had protected and unprotected sex with a new partner who assured me he was clean. For the first half a condom was in place ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Hi I contracted hsv 2 about 4 months ago Iv been having very mild outbreaks on and of since. Im a male btw. But what I want to know is an...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had unprotected oral sex and then a week later had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with the same girl. That day I noticed a ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I protected sex with sex worker in pattaya. There was some wound on her chest. I asked her, she said it happened because of nail ...
1 answer |
Two months ago I have an encounter with a prostitute in Thailand. I was protected for part of it unprotected for another part. She rubbed...
1 answer |
Hello I'm a male I had never had a sexual encounter until 4 weeks ago.I received oral sex from a woman. I have been feeling all the predr...
3 answers | 4 comments |
A couple of weeks ago I engaged in protected sex using a condom but kissed and had unprotected oral sex on me and on her. It was a one ni...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I was diagnosed with HSV2 4 years ago (and have HPV type 18). Since then, I have had high ESR & CRP labs. Both have been re-run several...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi, I was tested positive for hsv1 , three days ago via IgG blood test, however I don't know whether it is oral or genital. I never had...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources