Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 44087) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had oral intercourse as me giving him head a year ago. Never had any bumps,lesions or anything ? Now getting a weird tingling feeling i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I have since being sexually active and after having thrush a few hard bumps inside my vagina they are the same colour as inside my vagina...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I frenched kissed my boyfriend and I bit my inside cheek enough to break skin and draw a little bit of blood. He had no leisons, blits...
5 answers | 2 comments |
On sunday I made out with a guy I've been seen but 3 or 4 days ago I noticed that I have a red swollen spot just above my upper lip. It h...
4 answers | 2 comments |
ive been dating this girl for a few months and after she told me she cheated on me and got gential herpes this was after she gave a blow...
4 answers | 2 comments |
So I frenched kissed my boyfriend and I bit my cheek enough to break skin and draw a little bit of blood. He had no leisons, blitsers, so...
1 answer |
I have a question... I am a 35 year old male with an HSV-1 oral infection I've had my entire life. I can't seem to find much information ...
2 answers |
I've been through all the posts and seen others obsessing, just as I have been, that they have herpes... here's my story and any advice i...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with a girl in late October, unsure of her status but said she was clean. I was tested for all STD's, including her...
2 answers |
33 year old female, heterosexual. My boyfriend and I were tested prior to sexual intercourse. When asked about his results he told me he ...
9 answers | 9 comments |
I recently shared a drink with someone who may be hsv1 positive. I was on vacation in a remote location so I didn't practice as good oral...
Hi guys I will explain myself Jan 19 unprotected vaginal and oral me make with a female no symptoms like blisters only irritation Apr...
4 answers | 3 comments |
On 04/14/17 , I had oral sex on me from my co-worker; 2 days after (04/16/17) I started getting the following symptoms. -Burning sensat...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Is this worth getting excited about? Hi, is this good news for Herpes suffered? http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/01/06/herpes-vacci...
Here is a timeline of what has transpired so far (sorry if it is too long... just a result of my freaking out): -Monday: this is two w...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Mid January 2017, I had protected sex - both oral and vaginal. Further, I also did cunnilingus. Around mid Feb 2017, had ulcers in mou...
4 answers |
So just over a week ago I had unprotected sex with a girl who has a large history with other men (stupid I know). Since then I have had a...
4 answers | 3 comments |
So, im currently is abut of a mess in relation to my diagnosis...so heres my story about 2 months ago i have my first unprotected sexu...
2 answers | 1 comment |
In March 2014 I had protected sex with my cousins best friend. I didn't have any real issue until I used Monistat a week later.I tested (...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Can anyone who's suffered from constant prodrome please tell me what they did to get it to stop or did it just go away on it's own? Been ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources