Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 44387) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have seen in many articles that Olive Leaf Extract is able to remove herpes virus from the body permanently
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi, I'm a 32 year old married male who stupidly had one-time unprotected sex with a female 10 weeks ago. A day or so afterwards I started...
1 answer |
Hi there, Quick question. About a week ago I had unprotected sex with a man with genital herpes (I didn't know this at the time, and ...
2 answers |
Hello, I had a first outbreak on my penis back in april and they did a test at that moment : it turned out it was type 1, but on the g...
1 answer |
Hey there, I've been hiving symptoms like tingling and urethra irritation ever since a one night stand last month. I've had no sores of ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
(Sorry my last post messed up.) 1 month ago around May 1st I had a lot of itching & discharge, assuming it was a yeast infection I bought...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Dear doc I shaved one day before I had protected sex with an unknown lady. 3 days after the encounter, I noticed a bump at the base of ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
just wondering what the pain feels like. i have a soreness feeling in my hamstrings and the back of my leg. it isn't throbbing, just so...
10 answers |
Hi, If somebody could respond to this question, I would so appreciate it. About 2 weeks ago, I started taking some supplements calle...
I'm a bi male with a female partner. Over the past 4 years I've been tested 3 times for STDs always with negative results. About 3 weeks ...
1 answer |
Update Ok so it's been, about a month from possible exposure May 17. I been experiencing some weird stuff. From the day I thought I ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
2 weeks ago I had intercourse with a woman, I used a condom during intercourse however she was very wet and her wetness seemed to get all...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Here's the bad decision I made. I am 47 and never thought I would again have to worry about sexually transmitted diseases again. Then M...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, i usuaully test every 6 months via my GYN. However, there have been times i have not been able to test at her facilities due t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Months ago I had what I was told was a herpes outbreak in my vagina. Flu like symptoms, swollen, hurt to pee (I couldn't go for days beca...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all, while trimming my pubic hair I cut myself on the labia, a tiny cut. I have GHSV2. Can I now transmit via this cut? I have no lesi...
1 answer |
Had sex with a female last night protected but afterwards I teased her with light penetration. I entered her with the head a few times an...
5 answers | 4 comments |
I'm having very anxious feelings and constant unrest. I was tested earlier this week (swab), so we'll see what comes back. I thought I ...
4 answers | 9 comments |
4 years ago I blood tested HSV2 and got a 2.3 result. last year I got a 1.8 result and then recently I got a 1.48 result....all via the ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So last December & January I ended up meeting a woman online whom seemed legit. Long story short we ended up engaging in oral & vaginal s...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources