Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 42181) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I know this question may have been asked before but I'm really stressed out and i need some reassurance. Yesterday I had an erotic massag...
5 weeks and 5 days ago (4/9) I had about 5 minutes of unprotected vaginal and 5 minutes of unprotected oral sex with a woman I didn't kno...
2 answers |
Good news! My blood test came back negative for HSV! My doctor still can't explain the positive swab back in 2009 by an albeit disinteres...
2 answers |
Hello. About 4 years ago I started having extremely painful outbreaks of lesions in my perianal area. I went to the emergency room and re...
1 answer |
Hi guys I had sex with a new partner 9 days ago. I gave her oral sex for about 20 minutes then we had protected vaginal sex Two day...
5 answers |
My question is pretty obvious here.... Recently diagnosed with HSV-1 due to my boyfriend giving me cunnilingus lol. Who would have though...
1 answer |
Hey it's me again. I was recently diagnosed with having HSV1. My genitals are healing now but I noticed that my buttocks and esp surround...
1 answer |
It's been 6 days since my primary out break and 2 days since I've started medication. I feel like I'm losing my mind. The pain is terribl...
1 answer |
Hi all sorry to be so in depth or to much info but I'm so confused and not sure if I'm just freaking out over nothing but 20days ago a ma...
2 answers |
I'll preface this by saying I had unprotected sex about 2-3 weeks before all this began. He said he was clean, but you know how that goes...
1 answer |
I get the same exact blistered infected bubble/blister on my index finger atleast 2x a yr and well ive been told its mrsa cellitus absces...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi Everyone Thanks for reading. Like many, I'm pretty stressed by the unknown. I'm trying to figure out if my symptoms could be her...
4 answers |
I have buring and itching durning my period? Is it common to have burning and itching during period? Is it a sign of herpers? I don't hav...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I currently have a cold sore and foolishly completely forgot and kissed my partner twice on the buttock and now I am worried I wil...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Almost 5 weeks ago I had one second of unprotected oral followed by protected intercourse. 4 days ago it felt like someone put icy hot on...
5 answers |
A month ago I had a one night stand with a girl, we did not have sex but there was rubbing of the genitals involved. The next day I felt ...
3 answers |
I'm worried I had unprotected one night stand and she didn't have any symptoms but she carries the genital herpes virus for over 10 years...
4 answers |
I was recently diagnosed with hsv1 inthe genitals by way of saliva for lubrication and of course it would happen to me. I am very depress...
10 answers |
Hi all thanks for reading my post firstly. Ok I had been in a 6 year relationship and it ended. After I had a one night stand on a Sat...
3 answers |
I am currently researching ozone therapy and I hope that it will be successful in removing the HSV-2 symptoms. I have heard that such the...
14 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
1998092 tn?1391246445
Blank
catinbarefeet