Aa
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.
41 - 60 (of 42601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
basically ive given unprotected oral sex to 4 guys in this past year coz im an idiot and i also got fingered by one of them. all of a sud...
4 answers | 1 comment |
around two months ago, i had a one night stand with a guy i sort of knew. a few days later a friend told me he had herpes, and i was terr...
4 answers |
All indications seem to be pointing to my partner knowing that he had HSV2, yet he denied it and always insisted on condomless sex. Can ...
28 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, Just want to share my journey and hope the admin can keep my post open to let others to know my story as well. 4 weeks ago I ha...
1 answer |
I am quite confused about how to proceed and would appreciate some guidance. Had 3 unprotected encounters with one man over the past 2 m...
4 answers |
Hey im a 24 year old uncircumcised male and on june 4 I had unprotected sex with a 21 year old female oral and vaginal I've had no lesion...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everybody, I will be very thankful if you spend few minutes and support me in that moment. I will try to put the symptoms in a tim...
8 answers | 14 comments |
Hi! I was wondering if you could help me with a problem I've been having for a few months now. About five months ago, in April, I tested ...
41 answers | 3 comments |
Hello doctors on Friday night went out to a bar had a few drinks. I don't remember much after 1am Saturday morning . I was in bed all day...
4 answers |
Hi Please help. Ive had symptoms of herpes over the last 5 weeks and am now extremely worried. I had unprotected sex during a drunken...
2 answers |
If two people who are in a committed relationship both have HSV2, what are the rules concerning sex? Does the man wear a condom when one...
2 answers |
I am currently in another country in Western Europe and stupidly chose to have an encounter with a prostitute. I only received oral sex. ...
1 answer |
I went to the doctors today to get tested for herpes. I have a sore throat, plus 2 bumps on my uvula. Plus a little bit swollen on my lym...
I had a protected encounter about 7 weeks ago. 2-3 days after I was awoken by a sharp very painful what felt like on the left side only o...
10 answers | 6 comments |
Hey, awhile ago i got an out break, so i went to an STI clinic to get it tested. The test came back positive for herpes simplex 2. Just r...
7 answers | 3 comments |
Can I get genital herpes through anal sex if I already have it around my vaginal area?? Or does it all count as the same area? I mean lik...
3 answers |
My girlfriend contracted herpes type 1 when she was a child. It is very rare and has gone years without an outbreak. I do know there are ...
5 answers |
Hello I was wondering if taking an antibiotic would interfere with my herpes week 12 blood test. I've recently got a infection cellulitis...
4 answers |
I know I sound paranoid but today I noticed my barbers hand was peeling and there were a couple bumps. Didn't really get a great look at ...
13 answers | 2 comments |
About a week or so, maybe 10 days after an encounter, I had mild burning in my urethra after I peed for a few days that came and went, th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources