Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Important Announcement:
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
HowardHAug 18
By Monks1899
I found out my hsv2 test came back equivocal. I was tested 3 weeks after possible infection. I took the IGG test. HSV...
HowardHAug 18
By toddmayflower
Hello, Thank you for the help. Is it possible that I would be feeling only the secondary symptoms for a whole mont...
HowardHAug 18
By Tt7705
do hsv1 preodome sympoms eventually go away? ive been goin thru this since march but just got diagnosed in july i am ...
HowardHAug 18
By tayin
Hi, Recently I had sex with a female and the next day, I found this white spots on the inside of my upper lip. I a...
By Sonic2014
Hi I have have been diagnosed with HSV2 about 3 years ago. I don't have any major outbreaks in my vaginal area outsid...
By Lyca_Marie
My BF just proposed to me but he told me also that he is positive for Herpes for a long time. He told me that he n...
By JDsmoothe
Hello. I recently was told by someone that gave me oral sex that they tested positive for oral herpes. Thing is they ...
By Fght_ffyrdmns
About a month ago i had a root canal done. A couple weeks later i had woken up with a bump on my hard palatte and t...
By takemeajoke
Dear doctor, I is afraid of genital herpes infection to children aged 3 through daily life, apart from sex, I may hav...
By lilalittle
I will try to make a long story short. In my early 20s I contracted HSV1 genitally, had no initial episode but would ...
By JoeChosen
I am dating a woman who does not have HSV-2, but I do have it. I take Valtrex suppressive and use condoms to be as sa...
By massiveworrygirl
I've researched that pimples and herpes look similar, how so? I have noticed a red single pimple like pump (white he...
Lara223Aug 15
Life360Aug 14
leenicksAug 14
Life360Aug 14
By leenicks
Alright so, I've been dating the same guy for over five months and I have been faithful. But before we started dating...
By hypochondriac404
So, this past friday night, just about 40 hours ago, I had the first unprotected sex of my life. Bad. *******. Idea. ...
By Fght_ffyrdmns
About a month ago i had a root canal done. A couple weeks later i had woken up with a bump on my hard palatte and t...
Ria344Aug 17
By Ria344
So I had a full sti check about 6 weeks ago and was tested for everything. All came back negative. However this morni...
By Tt7705
i have been diagnsed with hsv1 i have it on my vagine i got diagnosed in july but have been misdiagnosed since march ...
By Wineguy2014
So my question is this about my results. I went for a general std test and the doctor said with my results I'm positi...
panado0olAug 17
By panado0ol
Hi , I was with a girl las night, i didnt wear a condom , I only fingered her and my penis was squeezed against her ...
By Ria344
Hi around 6 weeks ago I had a full sti check and I got the results all negative. I have been having an uncomfortable ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank