Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By veryworried420
Two questions: Got a 2.64 blood test result for HSV2 aB igG and it said it was positive. 4 weeks after exposure. ...
Life360BlankAug 31
By lordism55
Image make this real short.. help me please vot anxiety bad and jest need awnsers to insurrence so I need help. I h...
Nat024Aug 31
Nat024Aug 31
Nat024Aug 28
By Nat024
Hi everyone, I recently had an unprotected sexual encounter with a guy who turned out to be married (albeit on the...
By extremely_worried_12345
I am a straight male who was recently extremely drunk, and offered a decent amount of cash to have oral sex performed...
JohnB5000Feb 05, 2014
catinbarefeetFeb 05, 2014
By JohnB5000 Blank
In the context of HSV2+ male trying to reduce risk of transmission to HSV2- female, the standard options look like th...
By whoops234
Sorry for the long post. Of course the (burning) question is: did I contract herpes? Some context: had been workin...
Will63Aug 30
Will63Aug 27
Will63Aug 26
By Will63
Good Evening. I have a couple questions about HSV-2 Risks. There's a lot of information out there but it is all ver...
AtvmsAug 16
By calliope87
Hello all, I'm struggling to come to terms with what is going on in my body right now. I'd really appreciate input...
M123467Aug 30
By M123467
hi all, i briefly had unprotected sex two weeks ago for less than 5 minutes total. two days later, i had horrible ...
Life360BlankAug 24
By Twittyboyd
Several months ago a friend of mine came on to me very strongly when inwas visiting and we had no intentions or I did...
By davidb1996
I had unprotected sex just over a month ago and I have had an std test which the results came back negative. I am pre...
By coolvalidation
Just want to know how much reliable Herpes Simplex Virus 1/2 IgG in Quest. I just gave my blood and urine for complet...
By Sleepstudy
Can herpies surface other areas of the body?
By Whataretheodds2
Hello, I recently had a western blot test for Herpes. I came back negative for type 1 and positive for type 2. I h...
By calliope87
Does anyone here with genital hsv-1 have experience with creepy crawly feelings in the face? Since I've become sympto...
By Katygirl10
I have been experiencing itching and burning feeling in the vaginal area I also have some pinprick bumps, I got these...
By Flower1992
My friend was diagnosed by swab culture as having Hsv-2 on her nipples. She plans to breast feed in the future. Is ...
By Miguel_marquez
So I have oral herpes and the I have a really small bump on the bottom of my lip. I'm not sure if it's a cold sore cu...
Quiet_OneAug 30
By InNeedOfHelp789
On the fourth of July I had sexual intercourse with girl I did not know. On about July 27th I started experiencing a ...
By Nickboygirl123go
Hello was just curious .if sharing something simple like sunglasses. While working amd sweating .then putting them o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank