Herpes Community
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Confused824
I've been having (unprotected) sex with a guy for almost a year and he said he was clean because he has regular check...
By Naidderr
This is my 41st day after exposure with a worker. There was no penetration throughout the session I was fully nake...
Damon1212Aug 22
By Damon1212
Despite some research, I have found some numbers, but then some people say there are no numbers. I plainly would like...
By BlackItalian
I just tested positive for Oral Herpes (HSV1) - I was afraid to death when I found out but after research find that ...
By Teddy1965
I have been getting these strange rash on the side of my butt like toward my hip. And sometimes also on the back of m...
Wolf33Aug 21
Wolf33Aug 20
Wolf33Aug 20
By Wolf33
Hello please help... I tested for hsv1 ar 2.44igg and negative for hsv2. But posture for Chlymadia could that throw ...
By Naidderr
I had an encounter with a worker, there was no penetration throughout the session. She was only in her underwear and ...
By travelingman22
Hello,. Thank you for hosting and providing a great outlet online. I've read many posts and have learned a lot. I r...
By Anawhi212
I have a sore on the labia majora and its at the very bottom it's only one sore but it's painful I'm confused if it's...
By Santoskumar
Recently i went for blood test for herpes and results are out: i.e torch panel test by EIA. Hsv 1+2, IgG is 1.6, & I...
By Lazydog1
I'm 18 years old (Recently turned 18) and I have been noticing my tongue has bumps on the back of it but it doesnt hu...
By Answer_needed
About a month ago someone who is diagnosed with herpes touched himself and then touched me, he was not having an outb...
By Sarocks
I am a 37 year old male. 8 weeks ago I visited a nude strip club. It was dark and I did not see the dancer's face t...
gracefromHHPMar 28, 2010
By Gotcha370 Blank
Will there ever be a cure for GENITAL HERPES???
By purplespider
I have been noticing for the past few months that my lips have been feeling numb. The numbness comes and goes and cha...
By Confused0481
In January 2016 I had a full STD panel completed including HSV IGM 1 & 2 and IGG 1 & 2. My doctor told me that the I...
By 900worrries
A little nervous about an unprotected episode with a dancer. She was giving me a hj then went down on me unprotected ...
anxiety369Jan 09, 2013
anxiety369Jan 03, 2013
gracefromHHPJan 03, 2013
anxiety369Jan 02, 2013
By anxiety369 Blank
Hello Dr. my girlfriend had a single long large bubble blister on her vagina near her vagina lips and a sting look al...
By Bwanap
I've had herpes for almost 30 years. I cannot recall the last time I had an outbreak, however, for the last several y...
By BigGuy5
I'll try to make this as short as possible.. I had an STD 10 years ago, got treated and never had symptoms of it a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Herpes Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank