Herpes Community
Don't know if I have herpes

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Don't know if I have herpes

About a week or so ago I had an internal hemorrhoid.  It was my first time having one and it was extremely painful.  It hurt to go to the bathroom or wipe properly at work.  I started taking Preparation H suppositories and it went away but during that time I noticed these 3 tiny sores near my rectum area.  My hemorrhoid is gone and those 3 sores I guess you can call them, are still there.  Not sure if it's from the hemorrhoid and some type of reaction to the Preparation H.  They don't hurt, burn, or itch.  Just scared of what it could be and to embarrassed to go see a Doctor.