I think I have fever blisters
Roughly 10 weeks ago I went to a strip club and performed cunnilingus on the stripper (I know, really stupid). This occurred for less than a minutes. She then got on top of me and rode me genital to genital (I think it is called frottage?).

Despite my anxiety/nerves causing diarrhea, weight loss etc...I actually did/do have legit symptoms I am wondering what people think about.

At the 4 weeks mark I developed fever and difficulty swallowing. It ends up I have a peritonsillar abscess and had to get it drained (I have had one of these before about 5-6 years ago).  After this was drained, my fever was gone. They tested the pus and "it came back negative". I have no idea what they were testing for.

Since then I have a subjective feelings of fatigue (almost like mono type feelings), but it is intermittent. The most nervous I am is about the sores in my mouth. Now I have had canker sores since I was a little kid. When I went to me ENT for follow-up, he swabbed a canker sore and it came back negative for Herpes. NOW...I notice I most definitely look like I have fever blisters on the roof of my mouth. I am looking right now and it looks like I have about 4 of them. I have no blisters on my lips or outside of my mouth.

I am scheduled to get the blood test r/o HIV, Herpes, Hep B, etc 2 weeks from now. I am starting to get nervous as this comes near. So what does anyone think? Do I have a case to be nervous about my situation?

not likely you have fever blisters on the roof of the mouth. follow up again with your ent doctor.

performing oral sex is low risk for std's but  not no risk. did they do an oral swab for gonorrhea and chlamydia yet for you? also e coli can be an issue as well as yeast orally from performing oral.

grace