Herpes Community
I think my baby nephew might have gotten herpes from his mother :(
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I think my baby nephew might have gotten herpes from his mother :(

I got a random messege from a guy telling me that he was my brothers baby mamas ex and that she either had HIV or HPV...

well... my nephew keeps having to go to the hospital for high fevers, and has mouth sores and sores on his face by his mouth.  which I read were also symptoms of hand and foot disease...

I'm not sure.
the doctors my brother brought him to refuse to give him a herpes test.  they say they don't think he has it, or foot and mouth disease.  they claim its an ear infection.
well... those doctors must be idiots. you do  not get pneumonia and facial/mouth sores from an ear ache (that ive ever heard of anyways)

I haven't been able to meet my nephew yet, because he lives in another state.  But my mom sent me a picture of him and it was incredibly sad.  he looks like he is in pain.  I don't know what is wrong with those doctors.
can my brother get in trouble if the other kids at the daycare end up getting this?  

also, PLEASE look at the picture, and let me know if that looks like ANYTHING other than herpes.
as I am almost afraid of meeting him now because I fear I might somehow get them. it makes me sad :'(
----> http://tinypic.com/r/213j785/5