Herpes Community
Need some help

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Need some help

I feel so embarrassed but I had sex on Sunday night and have been going a lot of number twos. For the past 3 days when i go pee it stings/burns like right from the end of my vagina to the beginning of my anus. when i touch down there i don't feel any bumps but the walls of my vagina are a little swollen where it stings/burns and if i get pee on it and dab it off there is a little blood. An unfortanetly I don't have any money to go to a doctor and i don't have any insurance so if  you can suggest anything I can do at home it would be greatly appreciated.
you can't treat this until you know what is going on.  since it's the weekend, options are limited for lower costing clinics. Monday you can try planned parenthood or your local health department.

grace