Herpes Community
Pimples on penis head- Herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Pimples on penis head- Herpes?

I recently got tested for all of the STD's, including herpes type 2 which was negative. After being tested I had sex with a new partner and about a week or two after having sex with her I noticed a small pimple on the tip of my penis. It does not hurt or itch. It does not burn to pee. I tried to pop the pimple and a little white puss came out like a normal pimple. I am wondering if it is possible to get a pimple on the tip of  your penis or could this be herpes.
You know I truly cannot understand people like you who have recently tested for Herpes and come up negative then go out and do it all over again Geez! unbelievable really .... the answer to your question is you need to wait a bit longer and test again ..... as you know unprotected sex brings with it the risk of ALL STD's not only Herpes .... and yes you can get a pimple on your penis pimples aren't too fussed where the decide to pop up ......

Daisy