Red blister on outside of vagina
Last night I woke to find a pea size red blister on the outside of my vagina near my left inner thigh. I just had a baby and they did all of the std checks on me and all are negative. My husband does not have any blisters or bumps on him and never has. I have also been feeling a little nauseous lately, but that could be a coincidence. Has anyone else had these and what are they. The blister is not fluid filled, just feels like loose skin that is dark red. Thanks for any comments.
you need to be seen and get a proper exam to find out what is causing your symptoms.

odds are you weren't ever tested for herpes during pregnancy - you'll need to ask to know for sure. if hubby was never tested, you'd need to know his status too.

does this sound like herpes going on? no it does not but  be seen today or tomorrow to know what is going on.

grace