Herpes Community
Small open sores (about 7-10) on underside of penis shaft

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

Hi, I am 17 and have been having regular sex with my girlfriend of 6 months. She said that she had sex one time before me and he used a condom. I have never done anything with a girl before her. So a few days ago I noticed extremely dry skin and a small red mark on the underside of my penis. We had sex a few days prior to this with a condom on. I wake up the next day and the red mark is now a small open sore. Then the night after I remember waking up in the middle of the night with a boner and it was out of my boxers. I'm assuming I scratched the skin around the sore bad because I looked later that day and there were many more open sores. They itch really bad and kinda ooze clear white liquid. The skin gets really dry around them. I am really scared and just want to find out what I have. Thank you !
Go to the Doctor man...