Herpes Community
been 34 days since unprotected oral? am i ok..

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

am a 21 yr old male.. so july 20th i recieved oral from a stranger.  like on that friday the 24th, i had frequent urinating..  Started 2 get stessed because of the oral sex earlier in the week.. But it turned out 2 be a bladder infection..  There wasnt no burning or discharge, just a lil lower back pain and basic urinating.. so that next tuesday the 28th i made an appointment at my doctor.. I told her the about the oral i recieved about 8 days ago. and the bladder infection. so i urinated in a cup, and she gave me an std blood test. the specific one for herpies (herpes) one and 2. she also gave me a shot just in case i might of had chlamydia, or gonorea. She also prescribed 2 500mg of azithromycin for the std to take at the same time, and also my bladder infection med. it was cito or somethin like that. So time goes on and I'm still freaking out cuz my girlfriend is preg, but we have protected sex just in case.  My next appointment was the next thursday, Aug 6th to get my results to everything. "remind u that it's been 17 days since the oral sex i recieved and i have no symptoms of anything".. The doctor says hiv was negative, hsv 1 and hsv 2 was negatve, and chlymadia and gonnorea was negative.. I'm relieved.   So its been 34 days since that oral... i havent had any blisters or discharge or herpie sighns..  But i keep thinking about having herpies (herpes)...  a couple days my pregnant girlfriend unprotected oral sex for about 3 or  4 mins..  and we had unprotected sex for the 1st time.. now I'm just wanna know should i stop worrying?  I have developed a little rash in my inner thigh.. But i've had that before and the doctor said it was just from the sweat... i think my mind is just making paranoid.. 34 days with no blisters or lesions on my penis. and i've already had a negative blood test... AM I OK???