Herpes Community
cold sores? herpes?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding herpes issues such as: Herpes symptoms and treatments, causes, diagnosis, and herpes in men, tests, telling your spouse or partner.

cold sores? herpes?

I had a lump on my upper lip and the skin and so I squeezed it and some stuff came out it didn't hurt and i've had them on my skin before with no problems just not my lip and it was fine it was just chapped in that one spot and then healed in 4-5 days. now i have another one popped up and i'm just confused if this is normal or not. because i have never had a cold sore before. and i have a boyfriend of 8 months. And it is just now showing up right this week.
have you and your bf ever had type specific herpes igg blood testing to know who has what?

these sound like pimples, not oral herpes. see your provider if you are concerned.

grace