herpes select vs. biokit, which should i trust or what should i do?
2 years ago, I tested equivocal for HSV 2, then 3 months later negative, 2 months later equivocal, and finally 3 months after that negative.  I was satisfied with the result that I was negative.  One year later, my doctor recommended another test, the same herpes select test that kaiser gives with no numerical values, and it came back positive.  One week later I took the test again and it was again positive.  One week after this I went to an STD clinic, they gave me the biokit and this test was negative.  I am now living in a limbo of denial and acceptance.  I have had no symptoms ever and have not been sexually active since all this started happening.  Can someone please shed some light on this or offer a suggestion? thank you
it's unfortunate that they are now doing testing on you which isn't the most helpful :(  Odds really are that you don't have hsv2 but at this point, seeking out a herpes WB to confirm your status is the best course of action.

grace