possiable infection
I had protected sex with a sex worker(7 days ago) and now I am not sure if I contracted something. When I woke up the following morning 6 hours later the left side of my penis was sore and the left side of my pelvic are seemed to be irritated. By the second day the soreness on the penis had gone away, but the irritation seems to still be there (pelvic area). At one point on the second day the entire penis felt irritated. I have not noticed any bumps,itching, or burning sensation just really irritated at different points through out the day (mostly on the left side). Days 5-7 things seem to be really mild if noticeable at all From the beginning to the end the areas have never hurt to the touch. Seems like I feel something just not sure what. I don't think I experienced the burning or  tingling as nothing I felt was extremely painful just an irritation no scratching involved. I am on day 7 since the encounter
this sounds like it's irritation that is well on its way to getting better. none of the std's that protected sex is a risk for would present with symptoms that quickly nor with those sorts of symptoms.

grace