white hard bump
I have a white, hard, pimple-like bump on my labia majora (outer lip).  I thought it was a pimp so I popped it, it hurt at the time and some puss came out.  It does not hurt anymore.  I thought it might be an ingrown hair but there wasnt anything in there. I had one like this a few months ago and it went away by its self but now I have another one.  I am not sure what it is?  I have had two sexual partners, my current boyfriend of a year and a half and another about 4 years ago.
I am not sure what this is, any help would be greatly appreciated.  I just want to know what it could be.
Since herpes is on your mind, have you and your bf ever had type specific herpes igg blood tests? If not, nows the time to get them so that you both know if you even have to worry about herpes when something like this comes up.

Could this be herpes? It could be but it sounds like something else.  Follow up on it with your provider the next time it's there BEFORE you pop it/pick at it for better answers regardless of your herpes blood test results.

grace