Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Ability to export tracker values

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Ability to export tracker values

I think that the ability to export the data saved in the trackers to excel via a csv file would be extremely useful.

For example, I would like to be able to put all my Ovulation data, especially my temperatures, into one easy to read spreadsheet for my fertility specialist to be able to see. To get a long term picture they need to see several months and it isn't practical, or easy to follow, to print out that many pages.
Hi there -

I'm going to check on something for you, but in the meantime, it looks as if your tracker is set so only you can view it.  How would you feel about setting it to Everyone, and emailing your doctor the link?  That way, he/she can see it any time, and could check it before your next appt, instead of looking at a spread sheet that day.

I'll get back with you, though, once I hear back from the developers.

Emily