Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Exersise Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Exersise Tracker

I. I would like the exercise tracker to include food points and water consumption. I don't need the Symptoms and Treatments graph.
2. Can you make it give me a weekly total of miles and days that I participated?
Claire
The weight tracker allows your to enter food points and the water consumption tracker allows you to track your water intake.

We will be adding statistics to the exercise tracker in the future similar to the ones we have for the weight tracker and water consumption tracker. We'll be sure to include weekly totals.

Thanks for the suggestions.

-MedHelp