Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Food log reporting

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Food log reporting

The food log found on Medhelp is the best I have found free or paid. I need to be able to print the daily food diary by what was eaten. I don't find that on the site. If a report is not available I can download my data and produce my own report but don't find a means for exporting a the daily food. The particular food for a day is stored and remains accessible day by day as a display but not in a printable form or form usable for other purposes.

Tags: food, log, report, export, food log, Data
Hi there -

Do you need the foods, or the totals of calories, etc?  If you click on Reports at the top of the tracker, you can see the calories, proteins, fats, etc.

If you scroll through each day, or choose a day from the calendar, you can see exactly what you ate each day, at what time, etc.  For example, this is your entries from Sat - http://www.medhelp.org/food_diary/show/957522?date=2012-01-28

Emily