Food log reporting
The food log found on Medhelp is the best I have found free or paid. I need to be able to print the daily food diary by what was eaten. I don't find that on the site. If a report is not available I can download my data and produce my own report but don't find a means for exporting a the daily food. The particular food for a day is stored and remains accessible day by day as a display but not in a printable form or form usable for other purposes.

Hi there -

Do you need the foods, or the totals of calories, etc?  If you click on Reports at the top of the tracker, you can see the calories, proteins, fats, etc.

If you scroll through each day, or choose a day from the calendar, you can see exactly what you ate each day, at what time, etc.  For example, this is your entries from Sat - http://www.medhelp.org/food_diary/show/957522?date=2012-01-28

Emily