Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Medication Tracker

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Medication Tracker

I have been on several different medications in thel ast 5 months.  I wish there was a medication tracker to assist me in how these meds are helping or not helping.  I think this would be a great tool to take to my doctor.
Thanks for the suggestion. We've had many requests for a medication tracker but most people are looking to track whether or not they took the medication on a given day. If you want to see how taking a specific medication affects your symptoms or a health condition, you should use one of the trackers. Each of the trackers has a built-in treatments section. What condition are you trying to treat?