Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Suggestion for New Categories with Sub-Categories
About This Community:

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Suggestion for New Categories with Sub-Categories

Maybe some additional categories like: Neck Pain, Back Pain, sub-category: Bulging discs, Herniated discs, Massage therapy, sub-category: Craniosacral Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot stone, Myofacial release,
Physical Therapy: sub-category: (specific activities) like Hold positions, stretching, traction
Surgeries for disc problems: (add names of different surgeries) Decompression, laser disc reduction surgery
Depression Therapies: shock therapy, hypnosis therapy, meditation therapy, therapist, counselor, group therapy, friend therapy, socialization therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (very important), Prayer, Confession, church worship service, intercessory prayer groups.

707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm not sure that we will go that specific with the categories, but I will certainly pass your suggestions on.

In the meantime, since you are obviously passionate about these topics, I hope you have found the forums that relate to these.  You can find all of our forums here - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list  You may be able to find more posts about these particular subjects by going to the forums, if you haven't already.

Emily

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank