Aa
A
A
Close
Suggestion for New Categories with Sub-Categories
Maybe some additional categories like: Neck Pain, Back Pain, sub-category: Bulging discs, Herniated discs, Massage therapy, sub-category: Craniosacral Massage, Deep Tissue, Hot stone, Myofacial release,
Physical Therapy: sub-category: (specific activities) like Hold positions, stretching, traction
Surgeries for disc problems: (add names of different surgeries) Decompression, laser disc reduction surgery
Depression Therapies: shock therapy, hypnosis therapy, meditation therapy, therapist, counselor, group therapy, friend therapy, socialization therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (very important), Prayer, Confession, church worship service, intercessory prayer groups.

Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
707563 tn?1455827280
Hi there -

Thanks for your suggestions.  I'm not sure that we will go that specific with the categories, but I will certainly pass your suggestions on.

In the meantime, since you are obviously passionate about these topics, I hope you have found the forums that relate to these.  You can find all of our forums here - http://www.medhelp.org/forums/list  You may be able to find more posts about these particular subjects by going to the forums, if you haven't already.

Emily

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community Resources