Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
Tracker Stats

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

Tracker Stats

I have 3 trackers at the moment and am able to see the tracker stats for each one apart from the Pain Tracker.

Are you able to advise how I get this view restored as I cant quite find the setting for it while that other tracker stats display fine

Hi - I'm not quite sure if I understand what you're asking.  When I go to your page, I see the Chemotherapy ticker near the top.
On the right-hand side of your page, under "Trackers," I see chemotherapy plus two others.  When I click on the link for either of the two others, I can see the stats.

If you're asking about a ticker, like the one for Chemo, we don't have one for those apps at the moment.  If that's not what your asking, please respond so we can better understand what's missing.