Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
tracking sodium and protein

This forum is to discuss ideas for new features and functionality - ways to improve MedHelp. This forum is NOT the place to ask Medical Questions or submit technical issues. If you have a Medical Question, please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have questions, please read our FAQs.

tracking sodium and protein

I have 4th stage kidney disease, and would like to be able to track my sodium and protein levels. Please let me know if this is possible and, if so, how to set this up.

Thank you.

Squeakie 584
Hi Squeakie -

If you mean the sodium and protein you eat, you can see that in our Food Tracker. I see that you are using it already, so if you click on Reports at the top of the tracker, you can see Micronutrients and Macronutrients, and see different values.

We also have a kidney function tracker that may help - http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/kidney

I hope that helps, but let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily