Constant Pain on my Lower Left Hand Side
Hello, I'm a 27 year old male, I went to see a doctor about a year ago to verify what i thought were kidney stones, i have dranken very little water my whole life(maybe a cup a day),had been drinking leisurely for about the past 10 years and live in the hot desert heat where i should have been hydrating myself instead of the exact opposite, anyways, the doctor sent me to see a Urologist that made me take an MRI in which case i found out that i had a 5mm stone in my left kidney and a 3mm/ 2mm in my right kidney,

I have had a feeling of constant pain(its bearable but ive learned to deal with it) ever since but he said that it wasnt normal to be feeling a constant pain, only if its obstructed? have i been living with an obstructed kidney this time? or is it normal to be feeling such a thing, sorry this ran a little long, just concerned on if i should go back to the doctor, i do have insurance but am afraid it will cost alot to fix whatever is going on as im currently jobless, sorry this ran a little long, thanks for your time anyone that can help!
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Aside from obstruction, the pain could also be due to infection, referred pain from other organs or from musculoskeletal issues.  Small kidney stones, usually smaller than 5 mm usually expelled through urine while bigger stones may cause obstruction. If the pain persists, it is recommended that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done. Take care and do keep us posted.