Liver Pain
I'm just wondering if anyone could help me, I've been having sharp cramping pains on the right hand side under my rib cadge, which I'm assuming is my liver? I've had it for about a week now, it isn't all the time but like four or five times a day, it's getting more painful with the days passing, I'm sixteen year old healthy girl and I'm rarely ill or anything, could anyone suggest what it could be/ what I should do?
Tell your parents now!!!
Have them get an appointment with a doctor ASAP or go to the hospital. Monday at the latest. It could be many things. Some of could be very serious! If it gets more painful have your parents take you to the emergency room (ER) at a nearby hospital this weekend. Only a doctor examining you can tell what the problem is.

If you or your parents have any questions they can write back.

If you where my daughter I would take you to the ER now. It is always better to be safe then sorry. You should not have any pain in your abdomen..ever. Pain is a sign that something is wrong!

Good luck!
Hector