Liver pain or muscle ache?
HI all,

For 2 days now, I am experiencing super dull pain/ache in my upper right part of stomach. If you are looking at me, it is at the area at the top left ab muscle is, imagine that I have a six-pack and you are looking at me. The pain is dull and not strong, feels kind of tight. Is this liver pain or muscle pull?

No back pains, it doesn't radiate to other parts of my body, no jaundice, no vomitting, no nausea, 6 months ago, I had an ultrasound done on my liver, gallbladder, pancreas and stomach and shows normal.

The pain does not get worse with cardio or exercising. I have been exercising everyday for the past 2 weeks though,   and did stomach workouts, however if it is muscle pull, why only this particular part and not the whole stomach? The pain/ache is always here, even if I do not exert strength
I am also Hep A, B and C negative as I had a blood test done 6 months ago too