Liver Disorders Community
Mild hepatomegaly with Grade 1 fatty inflitration

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

On a routine abdominal scan after three months of delivery, i was diagonsed with an enalrged liver with Grade 1 fatty inflitration. On further investigation of the liver functions, an elevated S.SGPT = 102 u/l (0-31 U/l) and Alkaline Phosphatase 257 u/l (0-240 u/l) was noticed. I heard that elevated Alkaline can also be a symptom of bone diseases. Before getting pregnant, i had severe pain on my right scapula region for which i underwent a bone scan and the result was negative. I still have the pain on a certain point in the scapula region and also experience numbness, but the pain is not very severe. My physician has advised me to do tests for hepatitis B and C. Please advice if this is related to liver or bone disease? What are the risk factors? What are the further check ups to be done? Thank you
opus88 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
51 mins ago
Jade59 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
vicki595 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
Track your weight over time