Please help me to know cause of mother's death
My mother was suffering from liver cirrohsis since 2007. had undergone endoscopy for esophagul varices in 2007 and 2009 and lately on 30th May, 2013. On 5th March she had slipped in bathroom had a compression in veterbra and was on bed rest. Also had varicose veins. she often complained of pain in one leg during bed rest. the backbone had improved but on 24th may she had bone density test which showed 0,27 and doc prescribed fosavance tab. after taking tab she had nausea and vomits and fainting episodes which by evening turned into blood vomit and was rushed to hospital and treated with endoscopy. she was discharged and next day had severe backpain in morning (as it seemed the back had again developed same problem) and took ketonov for pain alongwith antibiotic and antacid tablets. she was restless (due to pain) but was fully alert and was talking. All of sudden she became more restless her tongue was out (as if she had difficulty in breathing), she wanted to say something but within seconds tongue became bluish and eyes got struck to roof..
I am not sure why you are asking such a question here. We don't have the medical records so how could we know the cause of death?

The cause of death should be on the death certificate. Contact the hospital were she died that has her medical records and ask them for a reason. Maybe you can talk to the doctor(s) in attendance during or after she died.

I am sorry for your loss.
Good luck!

Hector