Liver Disorders Community
dr doctor

This support community is for discussions and support relating to liver disorders.

dr doctor

my aunty has recently been told she has an extra lobe on her liver and spleen, apparntly she was born with it but i thought they would of found that out earlier then now shes been in pain for like 26 yrs and been on some realy strong pain killers from doctor for 5yrs, shes had 2 exploritorys one all across mid. of belly and down and 2nd was down form belly botton and all across bottom of her stomic. and shes had her garbladder out but they realed out scare tissue as the corse of her pain.she has been told she has ibs but there is more to it.she can eat and drink anything at all with out it hurting she realy cant move or do anything with out pain,shes worse after eating and drinkin though and has realy bad pain wen she goes to the tolit,shes tryed explainin the pain to me in a way id understand but all she could say was its kinda like a stitch but like 5 times worse and always there.she just feels like givin up,and ontop of things some of the doctors thinks its all in her head, i've seen how bad it can get i was livin with her for like 8 months.i realy need help i dont want her to give up.
Tags: Dr, Doctor, Pain, Liver, help, Eating, IBS, need help, lobe