therapy for alfafeto protein
advise therapy for alfapheto protein
Please be more specific about what you want to know about alpha-fetoprotein (AFP).
AFP is a tumor blood marker for liver cancer. Ir along with a ultrasound, CT scan or MRI can confirm the existence of liver cancer.
AFP is a blood test indicating that there is an underlying condition causing an abnormal blood level Treating the tumor marker test makes no sense.
Are you talking about treating liver cancer?

If you have liver cancer you should be under the care of a liver transplant center. They are the only ones that can manage and treat liver cancer and list you for a life-saving transplant.
Only your hepatologist at the transplant center knows what treatment is appropriate for you.

Liver cancer in someone with cirrhosis is incurable. The only cure is a liver transplant while the cancer remains inside the liver. Anybody with liver cancer should be listed for a liver transplant ASAP, BEFORE the cancer becomes fatal!

Good luck!
Hector