MedHelp Social Community
Any New Years resolutions in mind ?

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

Any New Years resolutions in mind ?

well I didnt have to have this one, once upon a time ' but now I do ...I have to lose some weight    I am not as active as I used to be and need to get back to it .....
I've been working on that myself.  I enjoy walking and now that it is cold weather, have been going to the gym and doing the treadmill.  I like the 'interval' program.  

I'm going to work on not procrastinating in doing things I don't really want to do.  I have a checklist book that I'm going to use and try to make it a habit every day so that if I skip over doing something I need to do but is not something I enjoy---  I look at it on the list over and over so I can't 'pretend' to be unaware I'm neglecting something.