picking a school...why is it so d@mn hard???
so i've decided to go back to school. problem is i have to do it online. with the kids i don't have the time to go to an actual campus. i've picked a major. well narrowed it down to 2 possibilities. either a teacher or a school psychologist. now even bigger problem is no matter what school i look at when i read the reviews most of them are horrible! it's making my brain hurt picking between them all. i just don't know which one to pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any suggestions? anyone doing online schooling? if so what school? how has your experience been?
I did online classes the first year and a half, just to get the theory when it came to the paramedic schooling. Half the time online and a year on I had to get it all in practice. Along with preparing for the final exam, the job on the side was a hatch but I had a great mentor at the HQ. The only contact I had with the school in the capital was one teacher that I sent my answers and assignments to. I really missed the real feeling of sitting in a classroom, being able to stretch up your hand and ask as you got the questions and get the answer immediately while you knew how the question really was.

I had it all done here in Norway and all in all it was a nice experience. I got great contact with my teacher and we discussed quite often and wide. The most important thing is to look at what type of teacher you get. The books are never going to change and you'll be served facts as facts have always been. (Good thing about online - you have access to online info as you go and they'll most likely give you advice on what is reliable information). It takes a bit of self discipline to get through it. Soon, the clock is 10 AM and you overslept - only gives you less time and a good lesson about getting up a tad bit earlier...