MedHelp Social Community
why am i emotional

Welcome to the MedHelp Social Community. This community is where members can chat with other members about day-to-day issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of support for a health condition or health question, please use one of our other 300+ forums.

Healthy debates are encouraged. Personal attacks or insults will not be tolerated. Please remember to treat all members and opinions with respect

why am i emotional

- Okay well I've been emotional for some weird reason and before I would never be emotional I was alway the strong person nothing would get to me, but now its like if you tell me something mean I would cry and today I was watchin the X-factor and I jst started to cry... can any'one tell me what's wrong with me cus this is weird to me.
  It would depend on if there is anything stressful or emotional in your life that might trigger this or if it has started happening in general. Think back as to when it started, whether this comes and goes and if there are any other chaanges you might be experiencing. You might want to speak to a talk therapist about it. There are some specific forums for this as well.