High Potency B-Complex vs. Neuro Vitamin B12 - Need Advice
I have both fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis among other things.  Lately, I have been having a very hard time falling asleep at night.  My schedule is off kilter since I am not working at present.  I go to bed around 1AM and wake up so late - around 12Noon.  I take antidepressents and anti-anxiety medication.  I have recently tried to take a stress formula that contains high potency B-Complex which seems to make me more awake at bedtime than usual.  Can this be possible?

I have decided to just take Neuro Vitamin B12 to help me be more alert and awake in the morning, etc.  Should this help me?
I am not familiar with Neuro Vitamin B12. However, B12 complex vitamins should not keep you awake.

Ideally, it is best to regulate your time for going to sleep and time for getting up. Avoid watching television or using a computer late at night if sleep is an issue. Also avoid eating later in the evening and try not to drink coffee or caffeine after 6pm. Consider enrolling in yoga or Tai Chi classes and look into stress reduction classes. These will also help with anxiety. Talk with your doctor if pain is an issue with falling asleep. Depression and anxiety are common causes of sleep disturbances and seeking a mental health professional can be additionally helpful to taking the medication.
Machelle M. Seibel, MD
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.