Menopause Expert Forum
Perimenopause question
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Perimenopause question

I have some strange things going on with my body and was wondering if I'm beginning menopause.
First, I'm having breast issues that have given me a scare. The main issue now is feelings of let down/leaking feeling with no leakage.
Second, I've become emotional over the smallest of things. I've waken to damp clothing in the mornings (mainly underarms and sides). I have trouble sleeping, get irritable and have regular headaches (I thought that was part of stress).
Lastly, I have ZERO sex drive (my poor husband) to which is not normal for me.
I plan on scheduling an appointment with my OB-GYN for my annual checkup, but I just wanted a little insight. I'm 35YO and unfortunetly cannot consult my mother because she passed away from complications of diabetes in 2004.