Menopause Expert Forum
breasts hurt and no period since sept 2006 what does this mean?
About This Forum:

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

breasts hurt and no period since sept 2006 what does this mean?

hi i had my left ovary and tube removed jan 2006 my body went into shock 2 weeks later i ended up with panic attacks and depression along with agoraphobia i was so scared of being home alone i cried allmost all the time i even called 911 thinking i was dieing well 2 mos later i got my first period and id skip for 2 months then have 1 and the same till sept thats the last one i had but my breasts hurt and are very sore and are very bothersome i go to a gp and he says its nothing im due for my yrly exam feb 9th and i have ask him to check my hormones but he says he sees no reason to do so theres my gyn and he checks for hormone levels and everything for something like this should i see a gyn .cause i would like to know what my hormone levels are i dont have any menopause symtons alls i have is panic and aniety but im now taking zoloft i was on effexor for 7 mos and they didnt help at all and onemore thing will my hormones come back to normal by taking the zoloft for awhile or will i have to take them the rest of my life?
thanks vickie
any advice would be helpfull.