Miscarriages Community
Impending miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Impending miscarriage

Hello everyone.  I was praying I wouldn't have a need to even look at this forum, but I just found out after an ultrasound today that it's pretty much inevitable, I will lose my baby soon.  I was to be 8 weeks tomorrow, but 3 ultrasounds showed the baby just isn't growing as he should.  His heartrate dropped from 93 last Tuesday (he measured only about 5.5 weeks when I should have been 7 weeks) to just over 60 today, and sporadic at that.  He didn't grow at all.  This will be my second loss in two years, and it took the whole two years since the last one just to get pregnant again.  I was diagnosed with PCOS in January, and this pregnancy was achieved through IUI.  

Does anyone else have a similar story?  I had really hoped that the liklihood of two back to back miscarriages was small, but obviously I'm among the few.
Sorry to hear that. I too had a miscarriage 2 months ago... I was supposed to be 8.5 weeks but baby was only 5.5 weeks and had to have a D/C done..... Now I will be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow and am scared that I will miscarry again. I am trying not no think about it and stay positive but it is hard.....

GOOD LUCK and wish you the best when you feel ready to start TTC again.